Monday, September 14, 2009

Sorority Row

Hello again my movie whores :)
....ok feels likeI'm catching up on my blogs-feeling great. So over the weekend I went to the movies-I planned to go see two movies ("Sorority Row" and "GI Joe") but I went late so I decided to go see one ("Sorority Row") instead.


I'm going to start by saying some things can be prevented if you chose to!!!!
It can be anything..if you're willing to make it better you can...we humans have a choice to fix things in our life!!!!

..with that said-sometimes people take things/joke too much and take it too far that it ends up hurting the other person involved. So that's exactly what happened in that movie...we have jealousy, love, hate, betrayal, hurt, envious-LOTS OF CAT FIGHTS LOL
The story goes like ........
When five sorority girls "ACCIDENTALLY" cause the murder of one of their sisters in a prank gone wrong, they agree to keep the matter to themselves and never speak of it again, so they can get on with their lives. This proves easier said than done, BUT, when after graduation a mysterious killer goes after the five of them and anyone else who knows their secret will end up dead too.
There are funny parts to it and some parts that'll make you wanna kick some asses lol....
****TO BE CONTINUED...YOU'LLL SEE WHY AT THE END OF THE MOVIE :)

I wouldn't recommend it though, I would wait until it comes out on DVD then see it. I liked it but it's not a movie that was soo goood that I couldn't wait till it comes out on DVD-so it's up to yall :)
I would definietly give it 3***


Starring:
Briana Evigan
Rumer Willis
Carrie Fisher,
Jamie Chung
Julian Morris,
Leah Pipes
Margo Harshman
Audrina Patridge
Director: Stewart Hendler
Producer: Darin Holender, Mike Karz
Studio: Summit Entertainment


No comments: