Monday, January 2, 2012

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo









Now before the movie came out we all knew that there is a book on the movie.



Not everyone read the book.

Ok movie came out now everyone wants to read the book which I'm one of them.



I absolutely fell in love with this movie. Suspense, action, drama-very brilliant!


I know for sure there's someone out there who wish they knew someone like Lisbeth Salander (computer hacker). I mean the girl is a fucking genius. She's smart, serious, "don't try to fuck with me" ways is awesome. I love her edgy look too.


....one thing that turned me off about her was her screwing both sexes-that was such a turn-off. But I guess she had to do what she had to do huh.


I am so glad they picked Rooney Mara for the movie. She's an amazing actress and did a great job.





We have journalist Mikael Blomkvist who was chosen for an assignment to help find a lost young woman ( Harriet Vanger) who's been missing for forty years. Now along the way he is aided in his search by Lisbeth Salander, a young computer hacker.





Director: David Fincher




Cast:


Daniel Craig as Mikael Blomkvist

Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander

Christopher Plummer as Henrik Vanger

Stellan SkarsgÄrd as Martin Vanger

Steven Berkoff as Dirch Frode, Frode

Robin Wright as Erika Berger

No comments: